Teen yoga is a two part 5 series class which takes a multifaceted approach to encourage the heart, educate the mind, and empower the body through yoga, mindfulness, & discussion for teens to comprehend and relate to.
- This will be a vinyasa style class including dynamic movement and heated standing postures.
- Students will improve flexibility & balance, increase total body strength, and develop breath control.
- The understanding of mind & body connection on the mat will create a mental focus that transcends into the classroom and enhances sport performance.
Each class will focus on a specific and different theme leading to our ultimate mission:
- Friday March 30th 7-9pm: Living in Compassion for self & others
- Friday April 6th 7-9pm: Living in Truth with thoughts & deeds
- Friday April 13th 7-9pm: Living Contentment with who you are & what you have
- Friday April 20th 7-9pm: Living in Moderation
- Friday April 27th 7-9pm: Living Simply & Generously
This means a specially and creatively designed yoga flow, meditation, and forum. By the end of the series teens will have a solid foundation to yoga, understand 10 principles of wholehearted living, and be given daily tools including the practice & power of gratitude, affirmations, mantras, and intentions.
Normal class rates apply.